This Gyoza sauce is a must have when
you are eating gyozas or potstickers!
What you’ll need:
1/2 cup Soy sauce
1/4 cup Mirin (aka rice vinegar)
1 lemon or 2-3 tbsps lemon juice
1 tsp sesame oil
What you’ll do:
Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and serve with Gyozas or Potstickers.
Printable recipe below
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce I prefer Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Mirin or Rice Vinegar
- 2-3 tbsps Lemon juice or juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl
- Serve with Gyozas or Potstickers.